At Rectifier Technologies, we recognise talents, understanding the value that they bring to the organisation. We continually seek enthusiastic individuals who are keen to be a part of our growing business.
Our core values to be a company of integrity and innovation is consistent throughout the business. If our values resonate strongly with you and you are equipped for the challenge, please consider the roles below.
Software Engineer (Embedded, EV Rectifiers) - Job No:000001
Rectifier Technologies is a global, high-tech company specializing in innovative design and manufacturing of medium and high power conversion modules and systems which service the industrial controls, public utility, mining, telecommunications, and Electric Vehicle (EV) charging markets. We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer for our Research and Development department. This person will integral in the expansion of the company’s EV rectifier range.
- Participate in the specification, design, implementation and testing of software components for use in the company's products and testing utilities.
- Perform software engineering development tasks including coding, debugging (software and hardware) and testing
- Prepare and participate in requirements and design review activities
- Be involved in the preparation and review of system documentation
- Develop test requirements and verification protocols
- Produce design-related documentation
- Produce user-related documentation
- Provide support to sales, customers and production
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Software Engineering, Electronic/Electrical or Computer Science
- Solid understanding and experience in EV charging protocols such as CCS, HomePlug GreenPHY, Chademo, as well as knowledge of CANBus, and TCP/IP protocols
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the specification, design, development and testing of embedded software systems
- Proficiency in C++, C, Assemble Code and embedded software development environments
- Be an innovator of robust and practical software designs
- Experience in power electronics control concepts
- Experience in software architecture development and software design
- Be able to deliver development work on time and to a high standard
- Have the ability to work in a team
- Very good English written and verbal communication
Please click here to apply via SEEK.